17. Tangram – Instructions
When you first load Tangram, you are offered the choice to play either "Shards of Diamonds," "From Box to Shadow," or "Piece with Others." When you click on one of those choices, the instructions are the next screen you see, before you click "Play." For instance, in the Box to Shadow, you are instructed: When the pointer becomes an open hand, click once. The open hand will change to a closed hand, indicating the piece is ready to be moved, rotated or flipped.
Move the mouse when the cursor is a closed hand (there is no need to hold the mouse button down).
- Rotate counter-clockwise: Press the left arrow key.
- Rotate clockwise: Press the right arrow key.
- Flip horizontal: Press the down key.
- Flip vertical: Press the up key.
- Drop: Click once to drop when the yellow outline appears. If you click before the yellow outline shows up, the piece will go back to its original state.