"WING.DLL" ERROR MESSAGE
If you see the "WinG.dll" error message, it is often possible to simply click "Ok" and the program will run with no problem. Some programs do need this file to run, and it is usually on the program CD available for installation. To install the file from the CD:
Insert the CD into the CD-ROM. (If a window appears asking if you want to run the program, click "NO.")
- Double-click on the (My) Computer icon on the desktop or in the Start menu.
- Right-click once on your CD-ROM drive icon.
- Select "Explore" from the Menu that appears.
- Double-click on the "Support" folder.
- Double-click on the "Wing10" folder.
- Double-click on the "Disk1" folder.
- Double-click on the file "Setup.exe."
- Follow the on-screen installation.
Once you've installed this utility you should be able to run the program.